BIM Technician -Taupo
What we can offer you:
- Tauhara Geothermal project
- Opportunities for professional development
- Competitive remuneration and medical insurance
We are looking for a motivated and driven professional to join our established site-based construction team and work closely with our delivery team, subcontractors and our International Consortium partners on the Tauhara Geothermal project. Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will enhance the project outcome by assisting with integration of digital information into the operational delivery of the build. This is a world class project and a highly unique opportunity not to be matched within the New Zealand currently.
Key responsibilities will include
- Liaising and coordinating with the BIM Manager and on-site team to ensure modelling is effective and up to date
- Working with the operational team to document innovative solutions around buildability
- Assisting the service manager and operational team and subcontractors to develop shop drawings for onsite construction
- Ensuring on site data such as quality and site set out information is collected and stored within the model
- Assisting with the collection of all data required for fulfilling the contracts ‘as built' documentation requirements
The successful applicant will come to us with:
- At least 2 years structural drafting experience
- Well-developed experience and confidence in independently using building Information modelling software applications such as Tekla, Revit or Autocad
It is also essential that you have strong technical aptitude, communication and listening skills to ensure outcomes are what is intended and add value to the project. You will need to be able to work in a collaborative environment and be confident to see a job through from conception to completion.
Why Work for Us
At Naylor Love we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and your work experiences. When you join Naylor Love you will learn that we live our values and that our philosophy of ‘Our People are our Brand' is shaped by employee's having ownership of what they do. At Naylor Love, we will help you take charge of your career by giving you opportunities to grow and develop. We can promise you a challenging career in a positive team working environment.
Naylor Love is one of the largest construction companies in New Zealand and regarded in the marketplace as "simply one of the best". We offer an enjoyable place to work, career development and wellbeing programmes to enhance your working environment and ensure that each day at work is rewarding and meaningful.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire including a drug screen and be eligible to work in New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.
Naylor Love is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business