Qualified Carpenters - Queenstown
What we can offer you:
- National Company
- An inclusive team environment
- Competitive remuneration package including excellent benefits
- Framework for professional career progression
With some major projects underway, and more projects coming on board, we are looking for experienced fully qualified carpenters to join our Central Otago team.
To be considered for these roles it is essential that:
- You have appropriate commercial building experience
- You will be trade qualified and highly skilled in finishing and fit-out work
- Knowledge of building methods and materials
- Skilled at interpreting drawings and plans
- Effective time management skills including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
Why Work for Naylor Love
Naylor Love is one of the largest construction companies in New Zealand and regarded in the marketplace as "simply one of the best". We are pride of our heritage and excited about our future.
When you join Naylor Love you will learn that we live our values and that our philosophy of ‘Our People are our Brand' is shaped by employee's having ownership of what they do. At Naylor Love, we will help you take charge of your career by giving you opportunities to grow and develop. We can promise you a challenging career in a positive team working environment.
The successful applicant's will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire including a drug screen, and be eligible to work in New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.
Naylor Love is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion across all areas of our business.