Senior Site Manager
- National Company
- Very competitive remuneration package including excellent company benefits
- Excellent inclusive team environment
- Innovative company with diverse projects
- A professional development framework
Naylor Love is a one of the largest national construction companies in New Zealand with a profile built upon trust, reliability and delivery. Naylor Love has an excellent reputation and a brand that is admired.
Working closely with other members of the project team you will be responsible for overseeing the construction phase of each project from commencement to completion. This will include achievement of the programme, quality and budget, and promotion of an environment where the pursuit of excellence, zero accidents and zero re-work is part of the site culture. You will lead the site team, including sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of the project.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience in delivering a variety of commercial projects. A construction management diploma/degree would be an advantage but is not an essential prerequisite for the position.
- Trade qualified with proven site management supervision and experience on high value commercial projects ($10m+) for a main contractor
- You must have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in developing and motivating individuals to reach their full potential.
- As a person you will work well within a team, have personal drive and take personal ownership for your results, ensuring best practice principals are achieved.
- Focused on achieving a zero-harm work environment.
Our focus on our people is pivotal to our success. We share a set of commonly held values to ensure that every day at work is rewarding and meaningful for our team.
At Naylor Love, we will help you take charge of your career by giving you opportunities to grow and develop. We can promise you a challenging career in a positive team working environment.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment medical test including drug screening, and be eligible to work in New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.
Naylor Love embraces diversity in the workplace