HR Office Administrator - Dunedin
- A very competitive remuneration package
- A company medical scheme and other company benefits
- An excellent team environment
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and experienced Office Administrator to join our Dunedin team.
This role requires a high level of professionalism coupled with the ability to integrate into a close knit team. To be considered for this role you must be an experienced administrator, with excellent attention for detail with strong time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Duties include overseeing all aspects of the administration tasks to ensure they are completed efficiently and effectively, the preparation of tender submissions and ROI's documentation. Also HR administration support including the coordination of induction and training staff and supporting the division's managers to ensure they understand and follow the established processes.
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in an office administrator's position, ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Ability to work with minimal direction, taking responsibility for your role
- Handle sensitive situations in an empathetic and professional manner whilst maintaining discretion
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and manage your tasks and time effectively
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced skills and experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
Why Naylor Love?
This is a great opportunity to join one of New Zealand's leading national construction companies, with over 100 years' experience in New Zealand construction. Renowned for its excellent workplace culture, business values and visions of delivering "measurably the best" construction services in New Zealand for our clients in all aspects of our business.
In return we offer an inclusive work environment that will constantly challenge and provide you with the framework for professional development, and the safeguard of a generous company health scheme.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening.
Any applicant must be eligible to work within New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.