Senior Site Manager - Wellington
This is a fantastic opportunity for a results driven Senior Site Manager, who can demonstrate their ability to deliver high quality project outcomes. You will require proven site management and previous supervision experience with a main contractor on major commercial projects .
You will be comfortable in being in a leadership role and have the ability to motivate and mentor others.
Working closely with other members of the project team, you will be responsible for overseeing the construction phase of each project from commencement to completion. This will include achievement of the programme, quality and budget, and promotion of an environment where the pursuit of excellence, zero accidents and zero re-work is part of the site culture. You will lead the site team, including sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of the project.
What you can bring us:
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in developing and motivating individuals to reach their full potential.
- As a person you will work well within a team, have personal drive and take personal ownership for your results, ensuring best practice principals are achieved.
What we can offer you:
- An innovative company with diverse projects
- Excellent team culture
- Wellbeing programme and excellent company benefits.
Naylor Love is one of the largest construction companies in New Zealand and regarded in the marketplace as "simply one of the best".
Pivotal to our success, we believe, are our people and our values. We offer an enjoyable place to work, career development and wellbeing programmes to enhance your working environment and ensure that each day at work is rewarding and meaningful.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment medical test including drug screening, and be eligible to work in New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.