Junior Quantity Surveyor - Queenstown
- An inclusive team environment
- Competitive remuneration package including excellent company benefits
- The framework for professional career progression
- The opportunity for personal growth and development
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join our company.
To excel in this role, ideally you will have a diploma or degree in Quantity Surveying or working towards one. This is your chance to gain the appropriate training to further your career in commercial construction.
Key Qualities Required
- A high level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Show initiative in handling and prioritising tasks and solving problems
- Work within and contribute to a team environment.
Naylor Love is committed to developing its people and offers in-house Leadership and Cadetship programmes, as a testament to providing ongoing development and career progression for its people.
Why Work for Us
Naylor Love is one of the largest construction companies in New Zealand and regarded in the marketplace as "simply one of the best".
At Naylor Love we understand work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and your experiences. When you join Naylor Love you will understand the strength of our values and that "Our People are our Brand" this is shaped by our employee's having ownership of what they do. At Naylor Love, we will help you take charge of your career by giving you growth opportunities along the way. We offer you a challenging career in a positive team working environment.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire and drug screen, and be eligible to work in New Zealand either as a resident or by holding a current work visa.